[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWT 8/20/15, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Aug 20 09:31:25 EDT 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

   160:    0     0
    80:   20     4
    40:   65    47
    20:   36    36
    15:    0     0
    10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  121    87  Total Score = 10,527

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  At 0311Z, I called N9CK
on 20M
and was unable to complete the QSO then (sorry Steve) as I suddenly had no
receive antenna and no transmit antenna.  I lost five minutes trying to find
the problem and finally rewiring around the Drake wattmeter and the low pass
filter.  Wiring directly from the amplifier output to the band switch solved
the problem and Steve was still on the same frequency, so we had a QSO.
  This
is, I think, my highest score, in spite of the lost time.  Band
conditions were
very good to North America on all three band used.  West coast signals on 80
were very strong and there was little noise.  Not much DX heard or
worked, just
F6HKA on 20 and OK1DIG on 40.  15M appeared to be dead just before the test
started and CQs there went unanswered.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work
you all next Wed.  73, John, K4BAI.