[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2015 Ohio QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Aug 23 11:56:15 EDT 2015

                     Ohio QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:28

    80:   35     27
    40:   70     92
    20:   40     23
    15:    4      0
    10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  149    142  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 49,720

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Good activity and
fair conditions.  Skip too long from GA to OH on 15 and too long for the
southern part of Ohio on 20.  Skip on 40 seemed long in that I couldn't hear
many 4-land callers, but Ohio, including mobiles, were workable all through the
contest period.  80M had strong signals, but strong QRN.  I was QRT for about 45
minutes during the afternoon due to a thunderstorm and we had other
thunderstorms on Sunday morning.  Thanks for all QSOs, especially the mobiles
and rovers.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/