[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, August 2015 NA Sprint SSB

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Aug 30 08:12:52 EDT 2015

                     NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

    80:   60    0:49
    40:  112    1:32
    20:  112    1:39
---------------------

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Thunderstorms in
the general area caused a lot of QRN on 80M and made the last part of the
contest a read endurance test.  Also, I had a bad head cold and had to
continually turn off the VOX when coughing.  My voice at best doesn't hold up
well in phone contests.  The FS-2 voice keyer isn't working properly, so that
made talking even more difficult by having to speak every word myself.  But, it
was a lot of fun and this is the next morning and I have survived.  Thanks for
all the QSOs and thanks for all who participated even if we didn't connect
during the event.  Apologies to some I may not have heard well enough to work.
I had some sort of local computer hash that bothered certain parts of 20M.  73,
John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/