[SECC] FS: New HF Spiderbeam

halken halken at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 18:09:00 EDT 2015

I bought the best Spiderbeam they make, 5 band (10,12,15,17,20), heavy
duty model with the "everything pre-cut and ready to go kit included,"
at Dayton about 4 years ago.  And here it sits.  The box has never been
opened - it is brand new.  I paid list price too :-/

These are great - they are 4 element and outperform a Hex beam by quite
a bit - Hex beams being 2 elements.
I just can't quite fit this into the "wires in the woods" backyard like
I thought I could.
http://www.spiderbeam.us/product_info.php?info=p7_Spiderbeam%2020-17-15-12-10m%20HD.html

I paid $539.00 for the beam and another $150.00 for the "kit assembly
service,"  Total $689.00.  Ouch.

Take it away for $500.
Pickup in Woodstock, meet somewhere in ATL, or next SEDXC meting....

73,
Hal N4GG