[SECC] Jim Stafford, W4QO

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Dec 7 08:30:04 EST 2015

Hello all:

I learned from the SEDXC Bulletin that one of our long-time faithful
members and constant club score contributor, Jim Stafford, W4QO is in
the hospital in Atlanta.  Here is the item:

"If you don't know, Jim Stafford-W4QO has been in North Fulton hospital
for what is now approaching two months.  Progress reports on Jim are
encouraging, but he faces a protracted stay in the hospital.  Please
send Jim a card wishing him a full recovery and tell him how much we
want him back at our Atlanta Ham Radio club meetings and special events.

I'm sending my QSL card with a Get Well message on the back side. Jim's
hospital address is:

North Fulton Hospital, Room 251, 3000 Hospital Blvd., Roswell, GA 30076.

Don't forget to put Jim's name in your card's address...his room number
could change.  If you send your card to Jim's QRZ address, I'm sure his
XYL Marilyn will see that it gets to him."

So, may I suggest that we do the same thing?  Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.