[SECC] me stupido!

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sun Dec 13 11:33:39 EST 2015

man, i think that my higher brain functions have gone downhill big time!
I should have been able to sort this problem out in short order! Didn't
see the light until this morning! I had everything set up for the ten
test this weekend and started out Friday but couldn't hear anything....
zero! OK, I thought solar storm or something! Saturday heard a few weak
signals , I could work those all ok... S-meter never came off zero, SWR
checked normal, rig set up right... checked other bands and they are all
covered with big signals... so what's the problem with 10? I finally
noticed a little RX light lit up on the antenna selection button on the
2000D . Here I had been listening on the external antenna port which had
nothing attached to it... no wonder i could not hear anything..... all
back to normal except I feel incredibly stupid! lol Cort