[SECC] Announcement: VT QSO Party Next Week End

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Feb 2 14:43:15 EST 2015

A reminder that the 2015 Vermont QSO Party is next weekend, starting at
0000 Feb 7.
Details can be found at:
http://www.ranv.org/vtqso.html

We have been working hard to round up more VT stations for you to work!

The rules are pretty much the same. Some minor changes:
1. the power multiplier is 1 for over 100w, 1.5 for 10-100w and 2 for
until 10w. Please make sure your Cabrillo file clearly shows this.
2. There is no separate category for VT mobiles, although stations can
certainly operate mobile
3. If you mail an entry, we must have it within 2 weeks. Otherwise the
log deadline is 1 month if you submit electronically.

Participants are reminded to copy the entire exchange - signal report
and QTH. In the past some participants looked up the station's QTH
on-line with their logging software. That will make you a check log.

Once again will be offer VT Maple Syrup to the 3 highest outside Vermont
entires.  Fire up your stations and work hard for this sweet prize!

I'll be on from the host station W1NVT. See you next week!

Mitch