[SECC] Silent Key, W4GFA George Allgood, Wallhalla, SC

wb4sq via SECC secc at contesting.com
Sat Feb 21 09:43:02 EST 2015

George had sent me an email before the holidays wanting a qso.  He had found my qsl from the 70s.  He was one of my first q's as a novice.

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3

the Silent Keys column.  George grew up in NE GA and was active on the
GSN (Ga State Net) when growing up.  I have forgotten his original call.
  He has been W4GFA for some time, these being his initials.  Now that I
think about it, I think his original call was K4PYM.

Chaz:  You should update our membership list in this regard when you get
time.

Hope everyone has a good time in ARRL DX CW this weekend.  I am leaving
in a few hours for WW4LL's QTH.

73, John, K4BAI.