[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test Feb 26, 2015, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 26 08:46:57 EST 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 26

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   5      0
    80:  33     13
    40:  49     47
    20:   7      7
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  94     67  Total Score = 6,298

IC756Pro, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, tee vertical.  All four bands were in
pretty good shape. Very strong signals from US west coast on 80 through 20.
Hard for me to work many of the east and central US stations I heard on 20M.
Must get an amplifier back on line soon.  Low bands were relatively quiet
despite rain moving through the area.  It didn't snow or sleet this far south.
Only DX worked were on 40M and they were F6HKA and PJ4AA (AA9A).  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/