[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 1300Z, 12/7/15

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Jan 7 10:53:08 EST 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  Band  QSOs  Mults
   160:   0      0
    80:  16     16
    40:  45     37
    20:  15      9
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
Total:  76     62  Total Score = 4,712

Club: South East Contest Club

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Have both
amps back after repairs.  Many thanks Dick Byrd, N4UQ.  80M was pretty good
with more activity than usual.  No west coast stations hear there other than
WJ9B, who isn't really close to the coast.  40M was long and most
signals other
than K6RB were weak.  Missed a QSO with W4BQF, about 150 miles away, who
had a
lot of echoes on his signal.  20M was weak to everywhere.  Best signal was
F6HKA, but others in Europe were fair.  Signals from a the two ID
stations were
OK.  A quick peak at 15M showed only HC2SL and I don't think that band had
opened to Europe.  Nice turnout from Europe on 20M.  I heard a few that I
didn't work there.  Had to take five minutes out for babysitting duties
with a
grandchild.  Hope conditions will be better at the 0300Z session (and 1900Z
too, but I will be at work then).  73, John, K4BAI.