[SECC] Continuous improvement quote

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:41:55 EST 2015

-       If you stop learning
<http://www.1000ventures.com/business_guide/crosscuttings/learning_quotes.html>,
you stop creating history and become history.

-       Average ones compete with others. Great ones compete with
themselves.

Vadim Kotelnikov
Inventor, Author, Architect, Business Founder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for an old file at work and ran across some quotes
I had used now and then for various things here at work

I have a modest station and was initially frustrated with my scores
when comparing myself to other SECC members' postings. Not
saying I'm great by any means, especially not with the likes of
the great ops we have in our group, but I embraced both of these
principles (before seeing this quote) and have been showing
pretty steady improvement since the early days.

Kevan
N4XL