[SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP CW This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 9 11:41:42 EST 2015

Guys:  Here is what I have so far:

K4BAI
KU8E
N4XL
AA4CF
AD8J

NJ8J
NM2L
K2SX

Obviously, we need at least two more to fill out a second team and I'd
love to have more than two teams.

I will send a copy of this e-mail the the Southeast Sprint Coalition
reflector to see if anyone else outside our immediate club area might
want to be on a SECC team.

I'll try register the teams late Friday night and can make changes up
until about 1630Z Saturday. After that time, I'll likely not be able to
check e-mails.

Thanks for your interest and help.  Also let me know about NAQP SSB  the
next Saturday.  (I have AA4CF, NJ8J, and N4XL down already.)

73,

John, K4BAI
President, SECC