[SECC] NAQP SSB Team Registration

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 16 23:02:18 EST 2015

Here are our two teams for tomorrow.  I will check e-mail about 8:45 AM Saturday.  If there are any more who can fill out team #2, please e-mail me and I'll  re-register with new member(s).  Good luck and have fun.  See you all from WW4LL M/2 with me, KU8E, and WW4LL operating. (Multi op stations may not on teams--just single ops.)  73, John, K4BAI.

Team Name: SECC#1

Team Members:
AA4CF
KT4ZB
N4XL
K4LD
NJ8J

Registration recorded at: 2015-01-17 03:55:13Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=b451ef9b5fa1d8bd2f7635bf1e887ed4

73 de Bill Lippert, AC0W (ssbnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

Thanks for registering your NAQP SSB team.

Team Name: secc#2

Team Members:
NM2L
K4NV
AD8J

Registration recorded at: 2015-01-17 03:56:49Z

http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=6deb5b52a706da3f9950d71cafdbca34

73 de Bill Lippert, AC0W (ssbnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)