[SECC] Announcement: Huntsvilel Hamfest DX Dinner Program

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jul 14 09:41:00 EDT 2015

Hi John & Clark.  I would appreciate your indulgence in posting this
item of interest to your member list.  As a member, I'll post it to ACG
& TCG.

Thanks & 73,
  Mark N4BCD
  North Alabama DX Club - President
Announcing the 2015 NADXC Huntsville Hamfest Dinner Banquet
This year’s Dinner Speaker is Gregg Marco W6IZT – K1N DX Expedition
DATE & LOCATION
Saturday night, August 15, 2015
Cash bar / social time at 6 PM, Dinner seating at 6:30PM.
Best Western – Madison (10 minutes from the Van Braun Center)
9035 Madison Boulevard, Madison AL 35758
Phone: (256) 772-7170
DETAILS
Tickets for the Banquet are $ 38 and limited to 100 seats.
Full Buffet, non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert.
DOOR PRIZES
1st Yaesu FTdx1200160-6M HF Transceiver
2ndDual Band Yaesu FM Hand Held transceiver
3rd Ham Radio Deluxe Software & License
4th$ 100 DXEngineering Gift Certificate
5rdHam Radio Deluxe Software & License
6th$ 100 DXEngineering Gift Certificate
7thHam Radio Deluxe Software & License
And more…
We expect this to be a sold out event, please get your ticket purchase
in early.
Further details and online ticket purchase available at:
http://www.nadxc.org/nadxc-dinner-banquet-details/