[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 7/16/15, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jul 16 08:31:03 EDT 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:    0     0
    80:    8     1
    40:   39    25
    20:   46    39
    15:    9     9
    10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  102    74  Total Score = 7,548

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  About three times, I realized the
Alpha 78 had gone off and I had to wait for it to warm up again to have high
power.  Was running about 50W when the amp was off.  The last time, I decided
it must not have been plugged into the wall well after the last lightning storm
threat earlier in the evening and had no problems with it after firmly pushing
the plug into the receptacle.  Hope that was the problem.  15M was fair at the
start.  20M was quite good to NA, Europe, and to UA9CDC in western Asia.  40M
was also good, but very little DX worked on that band.  80M was fun at the end
with strong signals and low noise.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope all the
newcomers will return next week.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/