[SECC] SELL MFJ 1788 Super Hi Q Loop - $200

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 13:44:35 EDT 2015

I bought this super loop from Mike, W4ANO back in March to try in my "very" antenna challenged condo.  Apparently Mike never used it.  It is still in like new condition and includes the antenna, control box, power supply, mounting hardware and instruction manual - NO shipping carton.
The big question is:  does it work?  I have to answer that it does indeed and did work quite well for me! With it sitting on the balcony, I was able to work my next to last needed "country" (E3) for current DXCC # 339 (359 total including deleted entities) and only lack P5 to have them all!  At this point, it is excess to my needs.
The original price from MFJ is: $499.95.  It's for sale for the same price that I paid Mike -- $200.  No, I can't ship it but will be happy to meet in the Atlanta area.
You can read about it here:
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1788
and read eham reviews here:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2992

Please respond "off list" or call 404-218-3595 cel - feel free to leave a message -- thanks for looking.  '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH