[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2015 ARRL June VHF Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jun 15 08:30:13 EDT 2015

                     ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 2:19

     6:  78     37
     2:
   222:
   432:
   903:
   1.2:
   2.3:
   3.4:
   5.7:
   10G:
   24G:
-------------------
Total:  78     37  Total Score = 2,886

IC756Pro, 100W, 4 el yagi at 60'.  Monitored 6 for most of the weekend.  A fair
opening to the Caribbean Sunday morning.  Around 15Z Sunday, a limited opening
west to TX and NM.  I made a mistake and did some yardwork about 24Z Sunday and
came in at 0100Z to find the band wide open to W1/2/3 and VE2/3.  Apparently
missed about an hour of that opening.  It lasted only until about 02Z, after
which there was a very weak opening to the west.  Worked about 5 new grid
squares for VUCC and those QSLs will go out today.  Lot of activity, but not as
many openings as I had hoped for.  Thanks for all QSOs and look forward to a
great season on 6M.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/