[SECC] WB2RHM NAQP RTTY 3830 posting

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:16:45 EST 2015

Good score Ben! Having to turn your beam sounds like backscatter. I often
turn the beam west to work the Right Coasters on the high bands. Weak sigs,
but get the eastern state mults that are impossible to hear when I beam
direct. Try to time those calls for when they are calling CQ without any
answers for a while. They're more likely to try and dig me out of the noise
that way.

Kevan
N4XL