[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 3/5/15, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Mar 5 09:07:54 EST 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:    0     0
    80:   11     2
    40:   72    62
    20:   24    24
    15:    0     0
    10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  107    88  Total Score = 9,416

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Good conditions to the US west
coast on 20M at the start plus a few weaker eastern US and loud N3AD at V26M.
Was surprised not to work on 40 or 80 more than half of the stations worked on
20, which was good as it kept the multiplier number high.  40M was good to
everywhere, out to Europe and the west coast and close in also.  Nice to work
DX stations FG8NY, UA6HZ, and UR5MM.  Didn't have much time on 80M, but signals
seemed much weaker than usual.  Worked V26M again on 80.  Thanks for all QSOs.
It was nice to have one of my MPs and an amplifier working.  Maybe they will
continue to work through ARRL DX SSB this weekend.  If not, I have the Icom rig
sitting on ready.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/