[SECC] W4IX ARRL SSB

John Colyard via SECC secc at contesting.com
Mon Mar 9 14:37:56 EDT 2015

Nice job having fun Jere!  I first planned on doing a Single Band effort from NQ4I but my work schedule prevented that from happening. Then other personal matters kept me from doing anything serious from home so I just played for 2 1/2 hours on 15 meters low power. Yes, the JA's were loud. More than half my q's were JA's. Best QSO was working VR2XAT even after I heard him asking the JA's to QRX for USA. I thought for sure I would have to wait in line for all the bigger and closer stations to be heard, but he got me on my first attempt!! Amazing....

W4IX. ARRL DX SSB. SOSB15 LP.  2.5 hours

100 Q's. 31 Countries

I am headed to Phoenix at the moment.  Caio!!  W4IX

Sent from my iPhone