[SECC] Welcome new SECC member KK4TXZ

Kt4zb--- via SECC secc at contesting.com
Thu Mar 12 22:09:39 EDT 2015

Welcome Mark - Good to have another SECC member from the Savannah area.
Hopefully we will have more soon so we can field a NAQP team from Savannah for
 SECC.  Now if I can just find a Rover from here for the GA QSO Party.

Best - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 3/12/2015 6:09:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,