[SECC] WPX SSB NJ8J SOSB15 LP

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at benshome.net
Sun Mar 29 23:35:05 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  224
   10:
------------

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
100' OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line

Logger: yfktest

Decided to make this a 15 meter single-band try.  Between Friday night
and Saturday afternoon/night, managed to put in 11 hours.

15M was certainly busy - contest activity took up the whole phone band
and then some (some of the latter was someone running on 21.4498; and,
for the short time I listened, getting plenty of takers).  I was
surprised how late 15 stayed open.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                            Paul Tomblin