[SECC] N4G Rover Counties for 2015 GQP

J Roden w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:11:08 EDT 2015

Call   -  N4G  (a departure from previous years use of N4N)
Mode - CW   (slight chance of a few SSB contacts in rare countiies)

All, myself, W5JR, Max - N5ZZ and Tim - WK4U will be roving this 2015 GQP,
roughly from Atlanta to Southeast GA near the Florida state line Saturday
and back to Atlanta on Sunday. We will be hitting about 20+ unique counties
each day, via a loop out towards Savannah, down to Kingsland, over to
Tifton and back to South Atlanta.

Given the number of counties, our time in each will be limited to about 20
minutes in each. With any kind of luck, we will have two radios active to
help cover the bands for maximum exposure. The mobile covers 80 - 10. If 10
doesn't open, we will spend more time on 40 and 20 in addition to 15.
Toward the end of the day, 80 will be in the mix.

I need info on N4I/M as to which modes they will operate. I can reverse our
route to complement theirs, essentially making many counties active both
days instead of just one day by two stations. If they are mostly SSB, then
we will keep our routes as listed below.

Saturday's Sequence

Rockdale
Newton
Walton
Morgan
Putnam
Jones
Baldwin
Washington
Johnson
Laurens
Treutlen
Emanuel
Candler
Tattnall
Evans
Bulloch
Bryan
Effingham
Chatham
Bryan  (again, maybe dinner !)
Liberty
McIntosh
Glynn

Sunday's Sequence

Camden
Glynn  (repeat from yesterday but much different prop)
Brantley
Pierce
Ware   (Lanier may get added here)
Clynch
Atkinson
Berrien
Tift
Turner
Crisp
Dooly
Houston
Peach
Crawford
Bibb
Monroe
Lamar
Butts
Spaulding
Henry
Clayton (will delete if Lanier is added) (so far CLAY is not shown to be
covered)

Don't hesitate to contact me if more info is needed. I hope to have a route
map generated by the end of the week.

--

tnx
Mike / W5JR