[SECC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] ARI DX Contest and Nepal Emergency

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:46:33 EDT 2015

FYI - Many contests and maybe even normal DX chasing. We wouldn't likely be
strong from here, but if someone is trying to copy a weak station in the
field form Nepal it is possible we could affect things -- i.e. running at
14297 and DX answering us. The DX could be strong enough to affect the
Nepal operations.

Kevan
N4XL