[SECC] Fwd: NewEngQP N4GG Single Op HP

halken halken at comcast.net
Sun May 3 21:04:47 EDT 2015

                     New England QSO Party

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

    80:     39
    40:     56
    20:     98
    15:     16
    10:      0
------------------------
Total:    209       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 22,990

Every year I tell myself I will drop in for an hour or two, then I get hooked
and can't get out of the chair.
Congrats to the rovers, they put on a great show.  I think every county was
active, although my BIC interruptions caused me to miss a few.  See you next
year - and I might as well just plan on doing it "for real."

FTdx5000, FT1000MP, 2 X ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, lots of HB SO2R gear, wires in
the woods.