[SECC] For Sale and Want To Buy

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:22:01 EDT 2015

Hello Folks,
     I'm looking to kill two birds with one stone here. I've got two items
for sale and I'm looking for a few items as well. If either category
applies to you, let me know and we can connect. Thanks for the bandwidth
and have a great holiday weekend.

*For Sale:*
*Yaesu FT-1000MP *- This radio was used as my S&P radio before I dismantled
my SO2R contesting station. Used VERY lightly, it's been well cared for and
has not seen a lot of air time since I bought it. The radio has every
filter bank filled up including the INRAD roofing filter. This is probably
one of the best documented FT-1000MP's I've ever seen, as it even comes
with the original HRO receipt along with the manual, original box, and
other paperwork. I am more than happy to host you at my station to see the
radio in action or can deliver around the Metro Atlanta area. *$1400*

*Nye Viking MB-VA Antenna Tuner* - A classic workhorse. This was the
antenna tuner to the FT-1000MP (above) which I used in my SO2R setup.
Again, lightly used and it has never given me a problem. The meter lights
were recently replaced and I can throw in a few extra bulbs if you like.
These tuners are widely known for their quality and I'm only selling this
one as it's excess to my needs (I already use one everyday in my primary
setup). As with the FT-1000MP above, you are more than welcome to come to
my station and try it out or I can deliver it within the Metro Atlanta
area. *$325*

*Want To Buy:*
Looking to upgrade a few main items in the shack - let me know if you're
interested in parting ways with either item:

*Alpha 87A or 99: *Looking for a clean Alpha 87A, 99 or other late model
Alpha??? - would like to see demonstrated beforehand. Location in Metro
Atlanta is a big plus

*FTDX-5000:* I'm interested in speaking with anyone who might have a gently
used FTDX-5000 they'd like to part ways with. I'm looking to upgrade the
main transceiver in my station and ready to deal.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend and if any of the
above listings interest you, let me know. \

--
Best Regards,
Michael Almeter