[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS Ladder 5/29/15

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri May 29 09:13:55 EDT 2015

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:   6      6
    40:  13     12
    20:  16     11
    15:  12     10
    10:
     6:
-------------------
Total:  47     39  Total Score = 1,833

Orion II, 100W, TH7DXX, 2 el 40M wire yagi, 80M inv vee.  Many thanks to my
college roommate, Jim, K4QPL, for allowing me to operate NS Ladder from his
QTH.  All QTHs sent should have been NC, but I think I sent someone
"GA" with the paddle.  Jim and I will join Howie, N4AF, at NY4A for
CQ WPX CW M/S this weekend.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Glad AA4CF was on giving out
GA mults in my absence.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/