[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 11/12/15, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Nov 12 14:16:27 EST 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   5      3
    80:  42     33
    40:  25     25
    20:   0      0
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  72     61  Total Score = 4,392

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:  FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee
vertical.  Heard nothing on 20M at the start time.  40M was mostly long
and not very good.  Loudest signal was ZD8W (operated by Oliver, W6NV)
when he called me on 40.  He had also called me on 15 in the 1900Z
session, but wasn't nearly as strong on that band.  80 and 160M were
quiet and signals were good from all over.  Heard N6RO on 160M, but
didn't get a chance to call Ken.  73, John, K4BAI.