[SECC] NCJ NAQP Plaque Sponsored by SECC

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Nov 19 10:33:24 EST 2015

Here is the bill for the NAQP Plaque that SECC sponsors.  $90.00 seems
high, but it must be a very nice plaque.

We have no club treasury, so I am sending in the requested $90.00.  If
five others of you will contribute $15.00 each, we will have it paid
for.  The first five who respond.  I will send out an e-mail and let you
know if you made the "cut."  If you do make the cut, please send your
check for $15.00 to me at John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA
31902-0421.

Thanks for your help in this worthwhile effort.  73, John, K4BAI.

Hi all,

The January plaques are ordered and I’m getting ready to place the
August contest plaque order.

I have not received 2015 sponsorships from your clubs.  As I said a
little over a year ago, due to the rising cost of the plaques and
postage, the annual sponsorship starting in 2015 is $90 per year.

Please get with your boards and send me a check for your 2015
sponsorships.  For the CW Ops that is 5 x $90 = $450.

Also, can you also please respond to this email, or include a note with
your 2015 check, confirming your clubs will continue sponsorship in
2016.  I will send a note in the January time frame again requesting the
2016 sponsorships.

Thanks for your clubs’ continued support of the NAQP plaque program.

Vr, Brian

K9QQ