[SECC] South Carolina QSO Party and a Barbecue Dinner...what a combination...

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Wed Sep 2 22:33:38 EDT 2015

Dear SECC'ers.

The SCQP has done it again...

If you've been on the fence about participating in "THE BIG EVENT" the SCQP
on 9/19/15, we're making it easier for you to make your decision...

Several "friends of the SCQP" have donated a complete BBQ dinner, which
Includes Ribs (2 half racks), hickory pit-cooked chopped BBQ pork (1
pound), and our famous Carolina Hash (1 pint), plus a bottle of our secret
heirloom recipe Southern Gold® Original sauce. Serve four with this
southern BBQ feast.

Go to http://www.scqso.com/bbq for all the details.

By the way, we've just added two new mobiles to our SCQP line-up. N4E
(WA4PGM) Kyle and N4FP Wayne. Kyle and KK4RRU will be driving down from
Virginia and Wayne will be driving up from Florida. Both of these stations
will be extremely active during the SCQP...

So, are you coming to the SC QSO Party?

73s Dave WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds