[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test 9/10/15

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Sep 10 00:46:42 EDT 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   4      0
    80:  34     23
    40:  19     15
    20:   5      5
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  62     43  Total Score = 2,666

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  This is
undoubtedly the worst score I have ever had when I was QRV for one hour in a
CWT. 20M was dead at the start except for good signals from CA, ID, WA.  40M
had only strong signals also from the west coast.  A lot of weak signals from
the rest of the USA, mostly covered by what appeared to be rain static.  But as
far as I can tell, it hasn't rained tonight.  The noise dropped some, but
signals were still weak.  On 80, most signals were strong.  West coast signals
were stronger than they have been in months.  But, QRN was very high.  F5IN had
a great signal on 80.  160M sounded good and was quieter than 80, but not much
activity there in the last ten minutes. Did hear F6HKA call and work K3WW.  I
heard and called WJ9B and N6RO, but they didn't hear me.  Thanks for the QSO.
Will miss next week's CWTs due to a business trip out of town.  Hope to work
you all in NA Sprint CW this Saturday night.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/