[SECC] Southeast Sprint Coalition Team for NA Sprint CW Tonight

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Sep 12 08:45:49 EDT 2015

Here is the team registration.  Please use the call shown or advise me
to re-register the team, as I must register the call of the operator and
the call used in the sprint.

Plenty of room for more people to sign up for the extra spaces, as we
can have up to ten on the team.  Let me know ASAP. I'll check e-mail and
re-register the team before the start if you let me know in time.

Please post your score to 3830 or send it directly to me ASAP after the
sprint is over.

As a reminder, I am not on the team this time because I had committed to
the Ad Hoc team before anyone else let me know they could be on a SSC
team. For that same reason, KU8E is on a MRRC team this time.  We seem
to have a tendency not to commit to a team until close to the last minute.

But, please do commit to the team today if you can help us out. Thanks
and 73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your CW Sprint team.

Team Name: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Team Members:
N4OX
N3QE
N4XFA
N4DW
WN4AFP

Registration recorded at: 2015-09-12 12:39:22Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwsprintteamreg/?ncjarg=8240a739ff7f1a5453caf07abb9ad4c9

73 de Boring Amateur Radio Club (cwsprintmgr at ncjweb.com)