[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2016 Missouri QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Apr 3 19:48:08 EDT 2016

Missouri QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:44

   160:
    80:
    40:   18     0       0
    20:    7     1       0
    15:
    10:
----------------------------
Total:   25     1       0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,122

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Was out of town at the start of
the MO QP.  Had some family obligations and was committed to a team for NA
Sprint SSB Saturday night.  After church and dinner out with my wife I got in a
short time before the middle grandson's little league baseball game.  Thanks for
all QSOs, but especially to N0AX/M for PERRY county, one of the last few I have
never confirmed in MO.  The MRC will be mailed tomorrow.  I still need RAY,
PIKE, and BOLLINGER.

Next weekend, April 9 and 10, KU8E, Jeff, and I will be W4AN/M from many GA
counties and some NPOTA locations in the GA QSO Party.  So see you again then.

73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/