[SECC] GA QSO Party - KT4ZB Single OpSSB LP

kt4zb at aol.com kt4zb at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 07:12:26 EDT 2016

I thought SSB activity was very good on Saturday...wish I had more time.

Georgia QSO Party   2016   Apr 9   Claimed Score

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Location: In State/Province

Band	CW-Dig Qs	Ph Qs
160:
80:
40			:	0	268
20			:	0	135
15:
10:
6:
Total:			0	403		Ph Mults	49	Total Score	19,600

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:     [email]     2016-04-10 19:43:25
Lots of fun and good activity on both 40m and 20m Saturday. Limited time due to
community yard sale and family visit; but wanted to put Chatham (CHTM)county on
the air. Best run was 101 at 98/hr which makes a happy camper. Missed ND, LA,
NH, LA, MT and HI for WAS. One of these years I'll go all in.

Thanks to the sponsors and thanks for the Qs everyone.

Best - Jere