[SECC] Florida QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Apr 27 16:42:47 EDT 2016

I should have said in my weekly report this week that there are always a
lot of mobiles running around FL during  the 20 hours of the FQP and it
is possible to work all FL counties in one weekend.  In addition to
W4AN/M, that I did mention, our own N4DU will be QRV as N4DU/M with
N4USW, doing the same thing they did in the GQP this year, which is
mobile all SSB.  N4CW from NC will be down there.  NO5W from LA will be
there.  I don't have the complete list of known mobile operations yet,
but there will be plenty of them.  In addition there will be fixed and
portable FL stations.  There is a special award for spelling out a word
or words with one by one special event calls.  I know one of these will
be operating from the QTH of Dan Street, K1TO. See the contest rules for
all details.  73, John, K4BAI.