[SECC] Thank You Note for 2016 GQP Plaque

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Aug 11 15:01:23 EDT 2016

Chaz, W4GKF, our GQP plaque coordinator has sent out messages to those
who won plaque asking them to proof read the proposed plaque.  As a
result of having sponsored plaque, I received a nice thank you e-mail
from Jim, KM4HI, in FL, who has been a frequent op at the NQ4I station
and I wanted to share the thank you with all of you in the sponsoring
clubs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Hi John ..... thank you for sponsoring such a fine plaque! Sure was alot
of fun chasing you mobile guys!
I will enjoy placing this on my wall.
See ya soon.
Best 73 - Jim HI