[SECC] SECC Team Reistration for NAQP SSB

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Aug 19 23:10:34 EDT 2016

Here is the confirmation of registration for team "SECCF" for NAQP
Saturday on SSB.  We still need one or two more for a full team.  I will
check e-mail before the contest starts tomorrow and add any new
members.  73, John, K4BAI.

Even if you are not on a team, please get on the air and make contacts
to the extent you have time.  73, John, K4BAI.

  NAQP SSB Team Registration

Thanks for registering your NAQP SSB team.

Team Name: 	SECC
Team Members: 	K4BAI
	KU8E
	N4EWT
	KT4ZB

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database and
a confirmation e-mailed to: k4bai at att.net

73 de Bill Lippert, AC0W (ssbnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

Copyright © ARRL 2016. All Rights Reserved.