[SECC] 6 mtr quad

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Aug 29 19:52:14 EDT 2016

I have been thinking about building a monster quad for 6 mtrs. I have
googled quads and all about but came up with very little data to work
with. I did find a 7 el regular spaced quad on 19 ft boom but I was
thinking of more elements and wide spaced... I have several 44 ft 2 in
booms or even a 60 ft 3 in boom. I wanted to stick this on my rohn 45 at
100 ft. Anyone have any ideas or can point me to a web site or reflector
where i could find something like this? Thanks, Cort K4WI