[SECC] For Sale

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Dec 19 14:43:37 EST 2016

Hi All...Happy Holidays...I have a pair of 8 el 15 meter Yagis on 60 ft
booms...these will make you the band commander on 15m! Priced to move them
is $700 each...or if you take them both it is $1200...also offered is an
80m rotable dipole...89 ft tip to tip, linear loaded and can be switched
from ssb to cw and back..$300 pick up in Griffin...this is one big dipole
that rotates...lots of other tower related stuff...what do you need?? Call
and let me know what you are looking for...
73 de Rick