[SECC] Seeking SCQP Sponsors

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sun Dec 25 23:56:13 EST 2016

​Hello SECC'ers..

The South Carolina QSO Party will be held on February 25th starting at
1500z and running through 0159z. Our goal for 2017 is 300 log entries (2016
- 247 logs). Some of the mobile ops who are planning to run SC counties
include... K3TD, K0BAK, N4UP, N4IQ, W4CAE, W4RWL, N4LDL, N3EWW and K5CM.
Visit www.scqso.com for all the details...

To make sure that we are able to provide awards for our many category
winners, we need your help. Our awards program is totally fund by
contributions from our SCQP supporters. Our category award for 2017 will
be​ a very nice personalized mug.  Our cost for each award is $15. You can
make a contribution online with credit/debit card or PayPal account. Award
sponsors will be listed on our website.

If you are interested in supporting our awards program, please visit
http://scqso.com/sponsor-an-award/

Many of you have supported our contest as a participant in the past and we
thank you. Here's an opportunity for you to help make this amazing contest
a success...

Thanks in advance for your financial assistance... Please let me know of
any questions.

Sincerely,

Dave Edmonds, WN4AFP
SCQP Team Leader