[SECC] Orlando Contest Dinner Announcement

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Feb 1 10:42:25 EST 2016

The 2016 Orlando Contest Dinner is just around the corner on February 12,
2016, and we have a few seats still available. Come and enjoy the 2016 ARRL
National Convention at the Orlando Hamcation, and enjoy the best value in
amateur radio contest dinners, with tickets priced to sell at $25 per
person ($26 per person via PayPal).

For information about the dinner and how to order tickets, see
http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2016orlandodinner.pdf

Make checks payable to the Florida Contest Group

Again in 2016, thanks to our sponsors at Yaesu, we are pleased to announce
the grand prize for our dinner raffle is a brand new FTDX1200 HF + 6M
transceiver. This full-featured transceiver has a small footprint suitable
for mobile or portable operating. If small transceivers are not your thing,
K7BV has agreed to apply the value of the FTDX1200 to a brand new FTDX3000
or FTDX5000 Limited at the winner’s discretion.

If you have any questions about the dinner, please contact me directly.

73,

Chris WF3C

-- Chris Plumblee 407.494.5155
CQ-Contest at contesting.com