[SECC] CQ160 CW K4UEE Multi Op HP

Gregg W6IZT gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:20:22 EST 2016

Call: K4UEE <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4UEE>
Operator(s): K4UEE <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4UEE>  W6IZT
<http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W6IZT>
Station: W6IZT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Blairsville GA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Location: USA

<http://3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=hdcmgtzwgfago&call=K4UEE>

Total:

QSOs

1127

State/Prov

59

Countries

56

Total Score

376,165

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:     [email] <mailto:gregg.w6izt%40gmail.com>      2016-02-02
14:50:40

Blairsville GA. Approximately 85 miles north of Atlanta near the GA/NC state
line.

Operating from the QTH of W6IZT and signing K4UEE.

1 Elecraft K3 + Alpha 77sx Amplifier

Shunt fed 55 ft. top loaded tower

5 Beverages at 30, 90, 220, 270, and 330 degrees.

N1MM Logger+ logging software

This is our third effort at partnering in this contest. We had a great time.
Conditions on Friday evening to Europe were marginal at best from this
location, managing to work only a handful of stations. Conditions Saturday
morning were not much better but we did manage to put a few JAs in the log.
Conditions to Europe were improved on Saturday evening as we managed to up
our country total and add more stations to the log. We didn't get to the
second level of EU stations as reflected by the number of 10 point Qs which
was down significantly from our previous efforts. Conditions on Sunday
morning were poor from this location as signals were weak, and we didn't
copy a single JA. Congratulations to our fellow contestants. We had a great
time and hope to participate again next year.

73

Bob K4UEE

Gregg W6IZT