[SECC] NCCC NS Sprint Tonight

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 4 08:17:28 EST 2016

Here is a good chance for a half hour of practice for NA Sprint Saturday
night.  I will miss the NS Ladder myself tonight, since I am a Fox on
80M in the QRP Fox Hunt running at the same time as the NS.  But, I look
forward to seeing your scores posted to 3830.  73, John, K4BAI.

Copy of message sent to NCCC Reflector:

Thursday night -- practice for NAS CW?

NAS CW is this coming Saturday evening ..

The NS Ladder#25 , now in its 5th of 8 weeks, is a great practice, and a
chance to try sprinting if you haven't already done so.   Consider
joining us on Thursday 1830-1900 PST (0230-0300Z Fri).

We add one band, 160,  allow a 1 kHz QSY in all cases, count mults by
band as in NAQP and limit power to 100w.

0230-0300Z, 20, 40, 80 and 160.
40 KHz up from band edge, or 1813-1816 on 160.

73 Bill n6zfo