[SECC] K4UEE

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:21:42 EST 2016

I think someone posted a notice about Bob's interview on "QSO Today", a
podcast by Eric, 4Z1UG on the SEDXC reflector.

I just listened to the interview and Bob gave a shout out to SECC - cool,
Bob, thanks!

I listen to QSO Today regularly during my commutes and recommend it.  Eric
basically interviews hams that are distinguished for one reason or another
about their beginnings in ham radio through today.  It's interesting to see
how many guys started similarly and how radio has been a big part of their
lives.  Check it out here:  http://www.qsotoday.com/

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA