[SECC] Need Team Members for NAQP RTTY This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Feb 22 17:01:37 EST 2016

Getting up a team or teams from SECC for NAQP RTTY this Saturday. Who
will join a winning team with WB2RHM/4?   You don't need to be a member
of SECC or live in any specific area.  Ask any friends to join in too.

NAQP RTTY is just like the phone and CW NAQPs except that it doesn't
utilize 160M.  Mults are counted per band.

Let me hear from you ASAP.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.

I realize that this runs at more or less the same time as the SC QSO Party.