[SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP CW This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Jan 6 17:14:31 EST 2016

We've had nice response and I have 13 so far and one other possibility.
  It would be nice to have four or five teams and that would help ensure
that our part of the country would be well represented and we should be
able to make a lot of QSO points just by working other team members.
There is room for more.  I will register the teams late Friday or early
Saturday.

If I have somehow overlooked an e-mail from you and you are not on the
list below, please let me know ASAP.  If you are not on the list, but
can be QRV and on a team, please let me know if you will be full or part
time and LP or QRP.

Here is the list so far:
K4BAI
KU8E-PT (7 hours?)