[SECC] NAQP CW W2GDJ Single Op LP

David Jones w2gdj at wildblue.net
Sun Jan 10 14:30:17 EST 2016

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W2GDJ
Operator(s): W2GDJ
Station: W2GDJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   88    32
   40:  112    35
   20:   79    34
   15:   53    18
   10:    8     6
-------------------
Total:  340   124  Total Score = 42,160

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

First time ever working this contest. I figured after nearly 50 years of
operation it was about time to get my feet wet. My stealth wires
( multiband  sloper ) in the trees play pretty well on LP at my North
Carolina
winter home. Didn't have to wait too long in the piles.

I struggled the first hour with N1MM. My F keys were not working properly.
I did all the things that you’re supposed to do to properly assign the F
keys
and still problems. This has happened to me on 2 occasions now and
I just keep seeing the problem popping up. Hopefully Murphy is dead and will
no
longer show up next CW contest. Nice to hear and work some team members.
Where
was GA in the contest ? See everyone for NAQP SSB?

Dave W2GDJ