[SECC] North American QSO Party, SSB - January - KT4ZB

kt4zb at aol.com kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 13:19:35 EST 2016

Found N4IX and heard K4BAI but never worked

 North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    5     4
   80:   85    24
   40:  288    52
   20:  162    33
   15:   93    22
   10:   30     7
-------------------
Total:  663   142  Total Score = 94,146

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

NAQP is one of my favorite contests; however, I don’t do all that well. This
time I had to take an hour out at 6pm local and when I returned 20m was just
plain gone. Everything but 40m was struggle. I spent too much time looking for
mults on 10m and 15m. Even went back to 15m looking for HI, but no luck.
However I did find the 8P5 there for a fair trade. My only HI came late on 40m.
Special thanks to local N4KKD for finding me on 4 bands and then moving to 160m
for the 5th.

  While I made a few more contacts than last year, mults were down as well as
score. Missed DE and WV for WAS. As always a fun contest and nice to catch up
with folks around the country. Thanks to NCJ for sponsoring.

cu next time - Jere (aka Mark, my middle name)

FT 1000 MK V, TH6-DX, XM-240, dipoles, inverted L & N1MM+