[SECC] W4BUW's XYL Has Passed Away

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 25 14:05:36 EST 2016

George Hall, W4BUW, is a long time member of SECC, a contester and DXer,
and is the "B" letter manager for the W/K4 QSL bureau.  Our sincere
sympathy to George and his family.

73, John, K4BAI.

Fellow SCDXA Members,
With much sadness I report the following news. George Hall's wife, Ann
passed
away yesterday morning. She has been in declining health for the past 3
years
and has resided in an assisted living facility for the past 2 years.
The funeral will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Wood Mortuary in
Greer at 2:00.
Visitation will be from 12:30 to 1:30 also at the funeral home. The
following is a link
for more details:

http://www.thewoodmortuary.com/obituaries/Ann-Hall-4/#!/Obituary

__