[SECC] SECC NAQP RTTY Team

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jul 15 23:02:12 EDT 2016

OK, guys. See acknowledgement of NAQP RTTY Team Registration below.  We
could use one or two more for a full team.  KU8E is uncertain if he can
be QRV.  I will re-register the team with one or two additional members
if you will e-mail me by mid morning Saturday.  Hope everyone, whether
or not on a team, who can operate RTTY will get on and make as many QSOs
as possible. Good luck.  Please post your score to the 3830scores.com
reflector after the contest.

Let me know about NAQP CW and SSB contest teams in August also.

73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your NAQP RTTY team.

Team Name: SECC

Team Members:
WH6YH
N0EWT
N4BFR
KU8E

Registration recorded at: 2016-07-16 02:55:20Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/rttynaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=3b2cd83c36208094f7c0b6de55289a81

73 de Mark Aker, K6UFO (rttynaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)